People go nuts for Sugar‑Free PBfit®! With 87% less fat and 1/3 the calories, when compared to traditional peanut butter, it’s easy to see why.
- Do PB&J the leaner way — Sugar-Free PBfit® has 87% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts, and it has no added sugars!
- Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free PBfit® with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power — With 6g of protein in one serving of Sugar-Free PBfit®, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — Sugar-Free PBfit® is made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, monkfruit sweetener, and kosher salt. Did we mention it’s all natural and gluten-free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful’s into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
People go nuts for Sugar-Free PBfit® and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 87% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea.
It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. Sugar-Free PBfit® is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit® with 1.5 Tablespoons of water.
It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfit® in your favorite baked goods recipes. Sugar-Free PBfit® is packaged at BetterBody Foods’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.